Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Forum

collapse

Author Topic: Welcome to Crypto Coin Fans! Please Introduce Yourself To Our Community!  (Read 64 times)

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi everyone,  I want to encourage all our new members to introduce yourselves to the community.  Please tell us a bit about yourself including where you're from and your experience in cryptocurrencies such as what your favorite coins are, what your goals are, if you do any development or are involved in any crypto companies or related fields or anything else you'd like to share.    I'll start.

I'm Rob, I'm the administrator of the forum and hold about ten different coins at the moment including most of the major names such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.   Just bought a bunch of NEO hoping it rockets when ICOs on its network start to be introduced.   I'm also involved with some friends working on our own potential blockchain project.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone in the forum.
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN when you open an account at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency exchange.

* Hot Topics

* Top Boards

* Top Posters

Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
27 Posts
Zender Zender
18 Posts
Retyl
17 Posts
CryptoMillionaire CryptoMillionaire
10 Posts
ArtOfWar ArtOfWar
6 Posts

* Sponsors

* Cryptocurrency Polls

• How High Will Bitcoin Price Be By January 1, 2018?
  • Dot $8000
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot $9000
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot $9500
  • 1 (50%)
  • Dot $10,000
  • 1 (50%)
  • Dot $10,500
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot $11,000
  • 0 (0%)