Bitcoin Just Hit $7300. Here's Why It Could Hit $100,000 And Why You Need To Buy Some Now.
1. Goldman Sachs Is Reportedly Hiring 'Blockchain Experts' and rumors are they are planning a crypto exchange.
2. Futures Trading has been approved by both CME, the world's largest options exchange as well as the (CBOE) Chicago Board Options Exchanges.
3. Amazon is rumored to be considering accepting Bitcoin as payment for its products, following competitor Overstock.com which already accepts Bitcoin.
4. Bitcoin adoption has reached 'critical mass' with the general public and many mainstream institutions accepting it as 'legit'. Mainstream publications such as Fortune and Time are featuring cover stories on it.
5. The cryptocurrency and blockchain industry is experiencing tremendous job growth and features higher pay and better benefits than comparable positions.
6. There will only ever be 21 million Bitcoins. The Bitcoin protocol doesn't allow for any more. Overwhelming demand meeting this very limited supply is causing and will continue to cause the price of Bitcoin to explode. Some are forecasting it could hit $100,000 and even $1,000,000 within a few years.
The time to buy Bitcoin is NOW. You don't have to buy an entire Bitcoin. Even a hundred dollars worth could be worth a nice chunk of cash if Bitcoin keeps increasing in value dramatically.
Coinbase is the world's most popular Bitcoin account and easiest way to buy Bitcoin, especially in the beginning. Do it now and get $10 in Free Bitcoin when opening an account when using this link: https://www.coinbase.com/join/592fdc667dd174037610ab73